Root Part It is the mycelium of ganoderma lucidum. It supplies a whole spectrum of vitamins and minerals to our body. It serves as an oxygen supplier.
CONTENTS OF GL
- Organic germanium
- A whole spectrum of vitamins
- A whole spectrum of minerals The content of polysaccharide and organic germanium are four times more than that of reishi gano.
STRENGTHS OF GL
- Strengthen body resistance.
- Cleanse toxins out of the body.
- Provide full range of vitamins and minerals.
- Helps to maintain a healthy gastric and renal system.
FUNCTIONS OF POLYSACCHARIDE
- Helps to stabilize and strengthen the body’s resistance system.
- Reduces sugar levels in the blood and revives the pancreatic function.
- Prevents the destruction of cell tissues.
- Discharges water soluble toxins.
FUNCTIONS OF ORGANIC GERMANIUM
- Increases oxygen supply to the blood system.
- Revives cell tissues by increasing the oxygen supply to the body’s organs.
- Relieves fatigue.
- Cleanses the blood system.
- Strengthens the circulation of the blood supply.
- Increases the body’s rate of metabolism.
- Stabilizes the blood pressure.
- Stabilizes the electric function in the body.
- Helps patients to recover from stroke.
- Prevents numbness in the hands and legs.
- Eliminates water soluble toxins.
Effects of GL
- GL supplies a whole spectrum of vitamins and minerals to our body. It serves as a brain tonic, oxygen supplier and provides the basis for body growth.
- Through its polysaccharide content, GL effectively prevents growth of abnormal cells and controls their spread.
- Helps in strengthening the body immune system.
- Reduces sugar level in blood and revives pancreas function.
- Discharges water-soluble toxins.
Through Organic Germanium
GL increases oxygen supply to blood circulation
GL revives cell tissues by increasing oxygen supply to body oxygen
Serves as a brain tonic and
Stabilizes the nervous system
Stabilizes blood pressure
Stabilizes electrical function in the body
Eliminates water soluble toxins.
According to a report from Japan, GL contains 6000 parts of Organic germanium per million (PPM) whereas RG has 800 – 2000 PPM of Organic germanium. Thus it increases the hemoglobin content of oxygen by 1.5 times.
Thus both RG & GL should be used together for comprehensive results. It’s always recommended that they are taken as a pair.